1. Be active in the faith of the New Church and regularly attend church services
2. Be at least a First Class Scout and be active in his Troop
3. Write a brief outline of how the Boy Scout Oath and Law agree with the Doctrine of Charity
4. Perform a Church or community service project of ten hours or more
5. Read a brief history of the Church
6. Write a biography of Emanual Swedenborg and list and describe his theological writings
7. Select and memorize a passage from the Word that is appropriate for the opening or closing of a formal Troop ceremony and recite it at a suitable ceremony.
8. Organize and lead a worship service at a camp or other Troop activity.