REQUIREMENTS were REVISED as of January 1, 2002.
New text is in bold underlined text like this sentence.
Deleted portions are struck through
italic text like this sentence.
- Tell a story with a picture or pictures.
- Promote a product or an idea with a picture or pictures.
- Record in an art medium something you have done or seen.
- Decorate something with an original design. Put the design on Scout equipment, furniture, ceramics, or fabric.
- Design something useful.
- Render a subject of your choice in FOUR of these ways:
- pen and ink,
- tempera, or
, or marker.
- Discuss job opportunities in art.
BSA Advancement ID#: 21
Pamphlet Revision Date: 1968
Requirements last updated in 2002