Varsity Scout Coach's Key
To see the previous requirements,
Complete at least three years of registered tenure as a Varsity team Coach
within a five-year period.
(This can include the tenure used to earn the Scouter’s Training Award.)
- Complete basic training for Coaches
- Complete This Is Scouting training.
- Attend a university of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at least four
roundtables/huddles (or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used for
Do the following during the tenure used for this award:
- Achieve at least the Silver level of Journey to Excellence for at least
two years. The Quality Unit Award is acceptable if the tenure used is prior
- Conduct an annual team planning session and have a published team
meeting/activity schedule for the team’s parents in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training
event at the council, area, region, or national level.
Source: Progress Record for the Varsity
Scout Coach's Key (511-055)
Page updated on:
February 07, 2014