Unit Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- Complete personal coaching orientation including the orientation projects.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award for your position.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Visit each assigned unit eight or more times throughout the year
- Fill in and follow up on Commissioner Work Sheets or self assessment forms
for each assigned unit:
- Conduct membership and leadership inventories in each assigned unit
- Attend six District Commissioner staff meetings and provide the training
topic for one meeting
- Participate in a charter review meeting that results in on-time unit reregistration
- Participate in a charter presentation
- Attend a council Commissioner conference, and
- Help a unit resolve a specific problem or improve some aspect of their unit
Progress Record for the Commissioner Key/Arrowhead Honor Award
Source: Leadership Training Committee Guide - 2006 (#34169A)
Page updated on:
February 28, 2008