Roundtable/Huddle Commissioner's Key
and Arrowhead Honor
This Award can be earned for service as either:
- Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner,
- Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner,
- Varsity Scout Huddle Commissioner, or
- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner
- Complete Basic Training for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Venturing Roundtable
- Complete the three session training program outlined in Commissioner
Basic Training Manual
- Complete personal coaching assignments.
Complete 3 years as a registered commissioner within a 5-year period.
(Tenure for one award cannot be used for other training awards.)
Earn the Arrowhead Honor Award.
Requirements for the Arrowhead Honor:
- Review all material in the
- current Venturing Program Forum Guide,
- current Boy Scout Roundtable Planning Guide,
- current Cub Scout Roundtable Planning Guide, or the
- current Varsity Scout Roundtable Planning Guide
- Review all material in
- Troop Program Features,
- Cub Scout Program Helps,
- Varsity Scout Game Plan, or
- Venturing Leader Manual
- Recruit a roundtable staff
- Lead staff in preparing a 11-year roundtable outline
- Supervise the staff in conducting these roundtables
- With the District Commissioner and District Executive, develop and use
an attendance promotion plan.
- Attend a council Commissioner conference, roundtable, or planning conference.
Source: Administration of
Commissioner Service (34501) - Page 42
Page updated on:
February 08, 2014