There is a Great list of cheers on Buckskin Council’s website
And if you back to their Home Page, check out links to
Scouting’s Urban Legends and planning Blue and Gold Banquets
Take Safe Swim Defense and Safety Afloat online –
Theme Related Internet Sites
Great Salt Lake Council
Boy Scout Time Capsules
The Net Commit--Memorabilia and History
http://www.us scouts.org/net resources/memorabilia.html
Scouting History and Traditions
The Pine tree Web
Pack 114’s Reference Library – a great collection of resources for Cub Scout Leaders. And lots more recipes for Cubs to make than I posted
Lots of roundtable handouts from all over. Lots of good theme resource material. Files go back to 2000. You can go to http://www.scoutingthenet.com/ to see all their files or to http://www.scoutingthenet.com/Training/Roundtable/Handouts/ for Themes and Roundtable handouts.
One Last Item –
How Well Can You Follow Directions?
Baltimore Area Council
Time Limit: 5 minutes
1. Read everything before doing anything.
2. Put your name in the upper left-hand corner of this paper.
3. Circle the word “Name” in sentence two.
4. Draw five small squares in the upper left-hand corner of this paper.
5. Put an X in each square.
6. Sign your name under the title of this paper.
7. After the title, write “Yes, yes, yes.”
8. Put a circle around sentence seven.
9. Put an X in the lower left-hand corner of this paper.
10. Draw a triangle around the X you just put down.
11. On the back of this paper, multiply 73 by 6.
12. Draw a rectangle around the word “paper” in sentence four.
13. Call out your first name when you get to this point in the test.
14. If you think you have followed directions carefully to this point, call out “I have.”
15. On the reverse side of this paper, add 8950 and 9850.
16. Put a circle around your answer and put a square around the circle.
17. Count out in your normal speaking voice, from ten to one backward.
18. Punch three small holes in the top of this paper with your pencil.
19. If you are the first person to get this far, call out loudly, “I am the first person to this point, and I am the leader in following directions.”
20. Underline all even numbers on the side of this page.
21. Put a square around every number written out on this test.
22. Say out loud, “I am nearly finished, I have followed directions.”
23. Now that you have finished reading carefully, do only number 2 then pretend to keep writing so you don’t give it away to the other boys.