Ten Steps to a Successful Pinewood Derby
STEP 10: Thank Everyone
The successful Pinewood Derby is the result of efforts of many
people, and they should all be thanked for their efforts.
- Thank the Cub Scouts for their efforts to build a car, compete
against their friends, and their showing of sportsmanship.
- Thank the parents for helping their sons do their best, coming
to the Derby, and supporting the Pack.
- Thank the Den and Pack leaders, and all the volunteers who
helped plan, set up, run, and clean up after the Derby.
- Thank the Pack's sponsor organization, whomever provided space
and materials for the Derby, and any other organizations that
contributed time, effort, or materials to make the Derby successful.
- And finally, thank and congratulate yourself for helping to
make it all possible.
Back to Step 9
Up to Pinewood Derby